Introducing the 1st certified "Sinus Relief Center" in the United States.
The Sinus Relief Center provides both medical and surgical management and disorders of the nose. We perform a full range of ENT procedures on both children and adults including:
• The latest techniques in Balloon Sinuplasty™ surgery
Since its introduction, Balloon Sinuplasty™ Technology has made a significant impact on the way ENT physicians treat patients, improving their quality of life.
• Functional and cosmetic nasal surgery
• Pediatric ENT medical and surgical treatment
Balloon Sinuplasty™ Technology extends the sinus surgery evolution by offering the surgeon additional tools for endoscopic surgery. The Balloon Sinuplasty™ products are catheter-based devices designed to assist surgeons in further meeting their surgical goals of clearing blocked sinuses, restoring normal sinus drainage and function, and preserving normal anatomy and mucosal tissue. The Sinus Relief Center is committed to delivering comprehensive, patient-centered evaluation and treatment for all ENT problems.
The Sinus Relief Center is now offering the Balloon Sinuplasty™ procedure in an office-based setting which provides the following advantages for patients:
• Offers a potential option for patients who fail medical management, but decline or are ineligible for traditional surgery
• Lowers the financial burden for eligible patients (reduced copay and procedural costs)
• Enables a conservative approach which preserves future treatment options.